Starting To Pack?
If you decided to pack your items yourself, this site has many useful resources for you! Click here to read about proper packing, and packing tips.
Packing Tips From The Experts at Mackie - QHP
Anyone can throw a bunch of stuff into a box and call that packing. Fortunately, packing for a move requires a little more care and attention to detail.
By learning how to pack the Mackie - QHP way, all of your boxes and the contents therein will remain intact and your entire house or apartment will be emptied in an organized fashion.
Important Packing Tips
Any one of our packing experts at Mackie - QHP can provide you with instructions on how to pack items like appliances, BBQ grills, bedding, clothing, canned goods, china and glassware, home electronics, drapes and curtains, firearms, flammables, frozen foods, plants, computers, rugs, tools, lawn equipment and mirrors. Please call QHP toll free: 1-888-628-9988.
Here are a few packing tips to get you started in the right direction:
- Collect packing and filling materials
- Create a schedule and stick to it
- Pack one room at a time (well ahead of your moving date)
- Label boxes with a room and box number (keep a log)
- Make sure all boxes are assembled properly and have secure bottoms prior to filling
- Keep boxes at a manageable weight